1. Clear Aiming Position: Correct billiard position, accuracy training, and auxiliary seconds. The left and right eyes produce two different images into the brain, which can cause tolerance. Infrared spotting, clear aiming position and eliminate visual tolerance, help the practitioner to establish correct targeting habits and methods.
2. No More Underperform: No more underperform at ball-n-table games like pool, and billiards anymore!
3. Cover Every Possible Angle: Perfectly strike the cue ball every time with this, you can cover every possible angle and length of shot! Better still, the infrared is designed to draw a line up the table too, so straight shots will be a doddle.
4. Observe Subtle Difference: You can＇t observe the subtle difference in each shot, but the impact on the ball is different. When the ball is attached to the infrared sight, all the slight tolerance in your swing is reflected by the infrared. Let you see the wrong action that you have previously ignored. By practicing the lever action, the machine is generally accurate, no longer a gambling luck!
5. How to Use: By placing a cross-hair on the ball at which the cue is aimed, you＇ll never swipe a shot again! Improve your game with it.
1. Eliminate Visual Tolerances: The left and right eyes produce two different images that enter the brain and produce tolerance, clear aiming position, help practitioners to establish the correct targeting habits and ways.
2. Understand the principle. With the aim card, different angles, which makes ball hit position more clear.
3. Correct the Stroke Action: Correct the action of the cue stroke. You can't observe the subtle difference in the action. The effect on the ball is different. When the cue is attached to the infrared sight, all the subtle deviations you exert are reflected by the infrared. Let you see the wrong action that you have previously ignored. Practice to make the cue movement more standard.